Organised by the British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA), National Promotional Products Week is a celebration of the Promotional Products Industry. Much more than just a freebie, if a promotional item is useful, then research shows that 89% of people will keep it
The aim of Promotional Products Week is to raise the profile of personalised products and encourage their use within the marketing mix. We want companies to recognise the value of personalised merchandise and understand the many different ways they can improve brand awareness
To support this National Campaign Impamark are hosting a Business Networking Event on 11th September at their offices at Dammerwick Farm, exhibiting at Think Local Exhibition in Cold Norton on 13th September and finally are offering FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on orders placed during the week of the 16th – 20th September
For further details on Promotional Products Week please visit the website http://promotionalproductsweek.co.uk/
Organised for the first time by our Trade body the BPMA , Promotional Products Week 16th – 20th September looks set already to be a great success!
National Promotional Products Week is a celebration of the Promotional Products Industry. Much more than just a freebie, if a promotional item is useful research shows that 89% of people will keep it
Impamark are promoting this fantastic week by hosting a network event locally for the Burnham Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday 11th September , and also exhibiting at the Think Local Business Showcase on Friday 13th September to be held at the Three Rivers Golf & Country Club in Cold Norton – more information to follow on both of these events in due course
Nicky Crisp, Managing Director says “We are delighted to be able to promote and support the BPMA’s first ever Promotional Products Week and wish to raise the profile and effectiveness of the use of personalised products within the marketing mix”.
Compared with other forms of advertising and promotion a personalised gift represents excellent value for money!
- Durable – Average promotional item lasts just less than 3 years!
- Relevant – Promotional items can be relevant to a specific campaign
- Tactile – Touchy feely items have a positive long lasting effect
- Large branding area – Many products have a great branding space
- Useful – Its’ a known fact that the more useful the product the more likely it will be kept
- Targeted – Specific campaigns can be very closely targeted
- Aids Loyalty – Promotional products can drive customer and employee loyalty and aids that feel good factor
- High impacts – Daily impressions outweigh many other media
How can I use a personalised product within my business or organisation?
- Member Merchandise for clubs and associations to create that feeling of belonging
- Thank you gift – Shows a customer/employee you care
- Corporate Identity – Branded Clothing creates a professional look and a team identity
- Perfect for exhibitions stimulating visitor traffic to the stand and a memory hook
- Table gifts for award dinners
- Branded items provide a revenue stream as well as creating great branding – resale Fan base – fund raising, entertainment – merchandise aids the “fan Base”
- Seminar and conference events products for speakers and delegate packs
- Experiential marketing -eg Festivals, brand trial events
- Onpack promotions – product with purchase
- Product or new enterprise launches
- Welcome pack for new customers or new employee starter packs
- Presentations, Awards and Incentives
- Commemorative Gifts & Souvenirs
- Assists with creating a brand identity for your company image
and FINALLY……. Branded Merchandise is……..
- Inexpensive – there is a massive range of items at a low cost!!!!!
Branded Merchandise really DOES deliver results!!!
Remember when buying to buy from a member of the industry association below