IMPAMARK is looking for a Sales Office Trainee to provide sales and administration and general office duties in order to maintain and develop sales of their prestige branded merchandise to new customers and existing accounts.
The key daily duties of the post are as follows:-
• To assist with general office duties, faxing, writing letters, sorting post, sending promotional literature by email and post.
• To contact potential customers by telephone with the purpose of introducing the company and selling its products.
• To prepare follow up letters/emails to interested parties and send relevant company material for their perusal.
• To maintain their customer contact/relationship database.
• To maintain the company reputation by showing respect and courtesy to customers, suppliers and peers at all times.
• Updating and maintaining their social media sites.
• You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
33 Hours a Week, as follows:
Monday: 09.00 – 15.00
Tuesday: 09.00 – 15.00
Wednesday 09.00 – 17.00
Thursday: 09.00 – 17.00
Friday: 09.00 – 15.00
• 3 Months
• 1 Weeks Notice required by both parties during this period
• Following Trial Period – 1 Months notice required
• Holiday Pay 28 days pro rata – some of which must be used during Christmas Shut Down Period from between Christmas and 2nd Jan
• Pension Scheme Available after 3 month trial period
• Sick Pay – Statutory Sick Pay Only
Initial full company product knowledge training. Full company support & back up provided.
Additional off site training may be given depending on experience and individual requirements.
Please email email@example.com with details of your CV