We are looking for an Office Junior Apprentice to carry out administration and general office duties for the sales teams and assist with calling and updating client information.
Are you a school leaver with A level qualifications or equivalent?
Would you like to work within a small sales team based in Burnham-on-Crouch?
Are you looking for an apprenticeship in Business & Administration?
Are you confident, outgoing and bubbly?
If the answer is YES then apply for an apprenticeship with Impamark – please send all C.V.’s for the attention of the Managing Director to email@example.com
To commemorate #PPWeek 2015 Impamark have a fantastic Amazon Voucher offer for all their clients who place orders during this week.
This week also coincides with the Companies 40th anniversary based in Burnham on Crouch and is therefore a great opportunity to celebrate with the industry.
Promotional Products Week is the brainchild of the industry’s umbrella organisation the BPMA (The British Promotional Merchandise Association) of which Impamark has been a member for 10 years. This year the theme of “Promotional Products Invokes Action” promotes the positive effect of incorporating personalised merchandise within your marketing mix. To publicise this to maximum effect the BPMA have a new mascot, a panda – and he can be seen this week promoting branded merchandise across the UK #PromothePanda
Impamark were asked to supply some Commemorative Souvenirs for the 120th Anniversary of The Girls Brigade (GB) in 2013
The first item is a lapel badge which has gone down a storm with Brigade members
The personalised wristbands were introduced last year and have been reordered several times as they have sold extremely well.
Impamark are continuing to work with GB to source new personalised products suitable for their Anniversary, alongside their existing branded merchandise which includes bookmarks, and also a NEW jute bag which has successfully been introduced in the past few weeks
The Girls Brigade is a membership organisation that specialises in working with churches to provide fun and inspiring local groups (known as companies) where girls and young women can belong, achieve and discover Jesus! GB companies are primarily for girls and young women, aged four to 18, and meet most weeks of the year in safe and friendly environments. For further details on their work and activities please visit their website http://www.girlsb.org.uk
Numbers are already almost 50 for the Burnham Business Networking Event to be held in conjunction with Burnham Chamber of Commerce on 11th September at Impamark’s offices at Dammerwick Farm.
Managing Director Nicky Crisp is overwhelmed by the number of local businesses and organisations that have already reserved spaces and says
“I think the timing of the event – 5.30 p.m. until 7.00 p.m. straight after the working day, appeals to local people as they can call in after business has finished and before going home. We are offering low key networking mixed with a glass of wine and nibbles. ”
The event also hopes to raise money with a Fundraising Raffle on the night for local charity Crouch Valley Nightstop
The Nightstop is a coordination service where local people offer a bed for
the night to children who run away from home for any reason. They then try to reconcile between the child and family or at worse arrange more permanent care accommodation.
The police no longer deal with runaways over the age of 13 and social
workers do not get involved until the child is abused or harmed.
According to information received from the police and schools there are 4 or 5 children who run away from homes in the Dengie every month and many of them get on a train and end up in London and normally a life of prostitution, crime and drug abuse. Most children don’t get found again once they get to London.
The evening ties in with promoting the first ever National Promotional Products Week which runs the following week 16th – 20th September
Organised by the BPMA (British Promotional Merchandise Association) The aim of National Promotional Products Week is to raise the profile of promotional merchandise and encourage its use within the marketing mix. Watch out for some excellent offers Impamark are running in conjunction with this week!
if you would like to attend this event then please contact Nicky on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01621 783550 to reserve your FREE place!
Impamark have supplied a new range of merchandise into everythingEssex – the one stop shop for the official University of Essex merchandise
The new lines include an executive Waterman pen
everythingEssex is operated in partnership between the University of Essex and the Students’ Union. Any proceeds from the partnership are reinvested back into the University and Students’ Union ensuring your purchase benefits the University of Essex and its students
Impamark have a wealth of experience supplying Universities across the country with Commemorative Graduation Gifts, Freshers Giveaways, Regalia for Alumni, Vice Chancellor Gifts, International Office Gifts and Recruitment Merchandise for Open Days
Impamark have worked with Essex University supplying branded merchandise for over 20 years but have welcomed the recent opportunity to assist everythingEssex with some new personalised merchandise ranges. For further details on everythingEssex please visit their website http://www.everythingessex.co.uk
Compared with other forms of advertising and promotion a personalised gift represents excellent value for money!
- Durable – Average promotional item lasts just less than 3 years!
- Relevant – Promotional items can be relevant to a specific campaign
- Tactile – Touchy feely items have a positive long lasting effect
- Large branding area – Many products have a great branding space
- Useful – Its’ a known fact that the more useful the product the more likely it will be kept
- Targeted – Specific campaigns can be very closely targeted
- Aids Loyalty – Promotional products can drive customer and employee loyalty and aids that feel good factor
- High impacts – Daily impressions outweigh many other media
How can I use a personalised product within my business or organisation?
- Member Merchandise for clubs and associations to create that feeling of belonging
- Thank you gift – Shows a customer/employee you care
- Corporate Identity – Branded Clothing creates a professional look and a team identity
- Perfect for exhibitions stimulating visitor traffic to the stand and a memory hook
- Table gifts for award dinners
- Branded items provide a revenue stream as well as creating great branding – resale Fan base – fund raising, entertainment – merchandise aids the “fan Base”
- Seminar and conference events products for speakers and delegate packs
- Experiential marketing -eg Festivals, brand trial events
- Onpack promotions – product with purchase
- Product or new enterprise launches
- Welcome pack for new customers or new employee starter packs
- Presentations, Awards and Incentives
- Commemorative Gifts & Souvenirs
- Assists with creating a brand identity for your company image
and FINALLY……. Branded Merchandise is……..
- Inexpensive – there is a massive range of items at a low cost!!!!!
Branded Merchandise really DOES deliver results!!!
Remember when buying to buy from a member of the industry association below