Compared with other forms of advertising and promotion a personalised gift represents excellent value for money!
- Durable – Average promotional item lasts just less than 3 years!
- Relevant – Promotional items can be relevant to a specific campaign
- Tactile – Touchy feely items have a positive long lasting effect
- Large branding area – Many products have a great branding space
- Useful – Its’ a known fact that the more useful the product the more likely it will be kept
- Targeted – Specific campaigns can be very closely targeted
- Aids Loyalty – Promotional products can drive customer and employee loyalty and aids that feel good factor
- High impacts – Daily impressions outweigh many other media
How can I use a personalised product within my business or organisation?
- Member Merchandise for clubs and associations to create that feeling of belonging
- Thank you gift – Shows a customer/employee you care
- Corporate Identity – Branded Clothing creates a professional look and a team identity
- Perfect for exhibitions stimulating visitor traffic to the stand and a memory hook
- Table gifts for award dinners
- Branded items provide a revenue stream as well as creating great branding – resale Fan base – fund raising, entertainment – merchandise aids the “fan Base”
- Seminar and conference events products for speakers and delegate packs
- Experiential marketing -eg Festivals, brand trial events
- Onpack promotions – product with purchase
- Product or new enterprise launches
- Welcome pack for new customers or new employee starter packs
- Presentations, Awards and Incentives
- Commemorative Gifts & Souvenirs
- Assists with creating a brand identity for your company image
and FINALLY……. Branded Merchandise is……..
- Inexpensive – there is a massive range of items at a low cost!!!!!
Branded Merchandise really DOES deliver results!!!
Remember when buying to buy from a member of the industry association below