Pens are one of the most popular items of promotional merchandise. They can be inexpensive and a great way to advertise your company, university, school, charity or organisation. Senator pens are great quality and we have a fantastic opportunity in the run up to Christmas with FREE set up charges on ALL orders over 500 pens
Grab yourself a bargain on some popular personalised pens at great prices!
* Prices based on a quantity of 500 printed one colour. All prices are excluding Carriage and VAT. Offer ends 31st December 2014
IMPAMARK is looking for a Sales Office Trainee to provide sales and administration and general office duties in order to maintain and develop sales of their prestige branded merchandise to new customers and existing accounts.
The key daily duties of the post are as follows:-
• To assist with general office duties, faxing, writing letters, sorting post, sending promotional literature by email and post.
• To contact potential customers by telephone with the purpose of introducing the company and selling its products.
• To prepare follow up letters/emails to interested parties and send relevant company material for their perusal.
• To maintain their customer contact/relationship database.
• To maintain the company reputation by showing respect and courtesy to customers, suppliers and peers at all times.
• Updating and maintaining their social media sites.
• You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
33 Hours a Week, as follows:
Monday: 09.00 – 15.00
Tuesday: 09.00 – 15.00
Wednesday 09.00 – 17.00
Thursday: 09.00 – 17.00
Friday: 09.00 – 15.00
• 3 Months
• 1 Weeks Notice required by both parties during this period
• Following Trial Period – 1 Months notice required
• Holiday Pay 28 days pro rata – some of which must be used during Christmas Shut Down Period from between Christmas and 2nd Jan
• Pension Scheme Available after 3 month trial period
• Sick Pay – Statutory Sick Pay Only
Initial full company product knowledge training. Full company support & back up provided.
Additional off site training may be given depending on experience and individual requirements.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your CV
Tuesday 4th June at 5.00 pm
in conjunction with the
Burnham Chamber of Commerce
A great opportunity to meet other like minded professionals
Call 01621 783550 for details
Impamark are really pleased to be supporting the Colchester Means Business Exhibition on 14th May at Charter Hall in Colchester.
This exhibition is dedicated to local businesses and offers a unique opportunity to meet potential customers and suppliers face to face in a relaxed and interactive environment.
This exciting new event is geared towards all aspects of business, and should prove useful to all, from brand new start up companies through to large, established and successful local businesses.
- Over 140 exhibitor stands
- Keynote speakers
- Speed networking sessions
- Live demonstrations
Build new business contacts, network and compare products and services.This is the one local event you do not want to miss.
Sponsored by Colchester Borough Council, The Federation of Small Businesses, Dream FM as well as other Essex based organisations, this looks set to be a great event with many stands already taken.
The event is also offering excellent networking opportunities, 5 key note speakers as well as over 50 local businesses and organisations already booked to exhibit.
A visit to Colchester Means Business will be enjoyable, worthwhile and quite possibly invaluable. With free admission and free parking there really is no excuse not to visit this event. Doors open at 10.00 a.m.
For further details and to register as a visitor please go to http://www.colchestermeansbusiness.co.uk
Wishing all our customers old and new an absolutely fantastic Christmas wherever you are. Here’s hoping for a prosperous and healthy New Year and look forward to doing business again in 2014!!
This Christmas, Impamark have been working with Farleigh Hospice’s “100 Christmas Challenge”. Their goal was to find 100 local businesses to raise £100 each to fund Farleigh on Christmas Day. The £10,000 which will be raised collectively will make such a difference to their Patients and their families, and will allow them to continue to care for the people of mid-Essex with life limiting illnesses. We wish Farleigh and all their staff and patients all the very best over the festive period.
We are closed for the Christmas break from Friday 20th December until Monday 6th January. Please allow for this when considering lead times